New Member in Arizona

Extant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I've been browsing for about a month now and figured I should make an Intro post. I recently set up a new 180 tank a few weeks ago with plans for a mixed Reef. This is my third time dipping into the Hobby with a tank 3x as large as my previous one. I've been very appreciative with the wealth of information shared on this site and I'm looking forward to diving back into this great Hobby.

I've attached a quick photo of my tank which is 180 gallons, with about 40 gallons in the sump. The tank has about 130 pounds of dry rock and 120 pounds of Special grade dry sand. For lighting, I've got 2 Kessil A500x for the time being and 1 AI Nero 5 for flow with some additional planned in the future.

Thanks,

FTS 3-20-23.jpg

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I've been browsing for about a month now and figured I should make an Intro post. I recently set up a new 180 tank a few weeks ago with plans for a mixed Reef. This is my third time dipping into the Hobby with a tank 3x as large as my previous one. I've been very appreciative with the wealth of information shared on this site and I'm looking forward to diving back into this great Hobby.

I've attached a quick photo of my tank which is 180 gallons, with about 40 gallons in the sump. The tank has about 130 pounds of dry rock and 120 pounds of Special grade dry sand. For lighting, I've got 2 Kessil A500x for the time being and 1 AI Nero 5 for flow with some additional planned in the future.

Thanks,

FTS 3-20-23.jpg
Welcome extant,
Awesome look.
Let us know how we can help.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

Thanks,

FTS 3-20-23.jpg
Where in AZ are you? We have a big community in Phoenix.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 57 55.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back