New Member .. my first nano reef tank :)

CrystallConrad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers ! Just wanted to introduce myself. I started becoming interested in saltwater tank about 4 years ago. I went from sharing a 150g with my bf to having my own 20 gallon nano tank. It’s about 2 months old now. While the 150g has all the fish this tank I want to focus more on corals. Still pretty empty but it’s coming along. As of right now I only have 2 flower anemones, a feather duster worm, a Kenya tree & some green star polyps . Cant wait to add more ! :)

84AB0637-1BBB-4580-9B60-34AC6C4B02DC.jpeg

OP
OP
CrystallConrad

CrystallConrad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks awesome! My 1st reef tank was a 15gal nano! Had some awesome mushrooms, a couple acans, zoas, super bright rock flower, sexy shrimp 2 black clown fish. Loved that tank!
Thank you ! Cant wait to get some zoas in here! Rock flowers are my fav also I plan on adding more. Right now the only fish I have is a blue damsel .. my tester fish he’s doing great tho! Im going to give it alittle more time and eventually throw a pair of ocellaris clowns in here with a nice anemone.

AgSoldier47

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you ! Cant wait to get some zoas in here! Rock flowers are my fav also I plan on adding more. Right now the only fish I have is a blue damsel .. my tester fish he’s doing great tho! Im going to give it alittle more time and eventually throw a pair of ocellaris clowns in here with a nice anemone.
Absolutely! I actually have a damsel thats in my 120 display tank! I got him for the same reason, was going to get another nano tank up and going focusing on making it a nice softy garden!. Home owners weren't too fond of a 2nd tank..... so now he's a resident in my main display!

Arthacker87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice start up!! Its always awesome to jave the knowledge of running a bigger tank to realize what itll take for a smaller more demanding one. I jave a 29g biocube thats turning into a rock flower lps and zoa tank as well lol. Ordered mine offline and they came healthy and happy. We didn't lose one out of the 25 sent.
20210107_004444.jpg

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back