Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, any plans on stocking for the tank?

OP
OP
HJ99

HJ99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, any plans on stocking for the tank?
Nothing definite but definitely beginner stuff first. From what I understand, better to start with fish before adding corals. I'm working on the DIY sump setup and a mixing station right now as we wait for our DT to come in. I also had to prepare the room for the DT with floor bracing/post jacks in the basement and made a base for the stand to set on. I'll add some pics in the build thread soon. I'm reading and watching youtube everyday and it really gets mind boggling. Praying we don't need every $$ gadget I see on the internet. LOL

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, you into Camaros ? We have a S10 we drag race and a couple other collector type cars.
I am, I drive a 2015 with full bolt ons and turned on E85 along with a few other goodies. We also have a 92 RS 25th anniversary.

OP
OP
HJ99

HJ99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have not. That's is how you get the 3RMAS banner. I would have gotten a notification had you requested to join.
Oh, I couldn't find anything and thought you were talking about the FB page. How do I do this ? Excuse my inexperience.

OP
OP
HJ99

HJ99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I couldn't find anything and thought you were talking about the FB page. How do I do this ? Excuse my inexperience.
I found another thread where someone said the user group tab is missing ??

Back