New Members Welcome

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any new members or members who haven't introduced themselves feel free to do so here. Tell us about your tanks, favorite coral, etc.

I'll start. I'm a reefer in the upstate of South Carolina. I keep a 35 gallon mixed reef and a 10 gallon tank I'm running an experiment on. My favorite coral is the duncan coral but I really like zoanthids and am getting more into SPS.

OP
OP
ArowanaLover1902

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you make a request I'll be happy to add you to the club (instructions are posted on our main page)

OP
OP
ArowanaLover1902

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its totally fine, I can remove the posts if I needed to anyways

Daniel Elliott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been reefing for about 2 years now and live in Greenville, SC. I currently have a mixed Reef RSR 250. Hard to pick one particular coral, but love torches and acans.

At the moment I’m working on a RS 750XXL build.

Coastal Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any new members or members who haven't introduced themselves feel free to do so here. Tell us about your tanks, favorite coral, etc.

I'll start. I'm a reefer in the upstate of South Carolina. I keep a 35 gallon mixed reef and a 10 gallon tank I'm running an experiment on. My favorite coral is the duncan coral but I really like zoanthids and am getting more into SPS.

I’m a fellow reefer located in the low country. I’ve been in the hobby for two years now. I started with a 120g but recently moved and downsized to a 50g. My favorite aquarium inhabitants would be the clowns, fire shrimp, as well as GSP, Xenia’s, and Zoas.

—Any idea how to join the thread on a mobile device? I attempted the method above with no luck. Thanks in advance. I may have to do it on a desktop.

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Mobil app was discontinued, through a web browser is the only way I know of.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a member of the SCAA. Live in the Easley/Pickens area :) do we still have active members on this forum?

koireef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Simpsonville. My reef is currently down, as I am relocating to another area of Simpsonville. Hope to be back at it in a few months.

DukeLeto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Bamberg. I serve 2 churches just outside of Aiken. I have kept saltwater fish for a few years but have a reef tank ordered and the reef rock curing. I will be starting out with zoa's and softies. If all goes well will explore a large mixed tank.

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in Norway not far from you. I have several softies you are more than welcome to if you like. I need to re-home them so I can attach the frag tank they're in to my main display

DukeLeto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Pete. That is very generous.!

I'm still probably a month away from being able to home corals. What will be my frag tank is currently curing my reef rock and my red sea max tank feels like it has been on back order forever!

I'll check back with you once my new tank arrives and see if you still have some that need a new home. Have a blessed day!

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a new Coral vendor in Greenville, SC. We have been in business going on a month now.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are a new store to purchase coral with in South Carolina.

Quick recap:

- Low pricing
- Website already 10% off
- Additional 10% off with code : r2rarsenal
- At check out a total of 20% if you add code

Every box will receive:

- Free reef-roids sample
- Free mystery Frag
- Free sticker

Free local pick up
Free shipping at $250 for SC, NC, GA, FL
Free shipping at $300 to elsewhere

Alot of frags priced under $20, and no I don't have a name for all of them lol

Oh yea, I forgot to mention everything is 10% off already. Use the coupon code r2rarsenal and take another 10% off.

koireef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a new Coral vendor in Greenville, SC. We have been in business going on a month now.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are a new store to purchase coral with in South Carolina.

Quick recap:

- Low pricing
- Website already 10% off
- Additional 10% off with code : r2rarsenal
- At check out a total of 20% if you add code

Every box will receive:

- Free reef-roids sample
- Free mystery Frag
- Free sticker

Free local pick up
Free shipping at $250 for SC, NC, GA, FL
Free shipping at $300 to elsewhere

Alot of frags priced under $20, and no I don't have a name for all of them lol

Oh yea, I forgot to mention everything is 10% off already. Use the coupon code r2rarsenal and take another 10% off.
Do you have a store front? If yes, what are your hours, thanks

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.9%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 71 42.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back