NEW NANO TANK BUILD. Fluval evo 13.5!

OP
B

Bsnow0053

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Following, love the tank dude. Gonna be upgrading to the same tank when I move and have more space!
Ayy thanks brotha, only 2 months in but we'll see where it goes. I'm loving the tank but honestly already thinking about either getting maybe a 25 gal or maybe even bump up to a 40gal... It's so hard not to want more and I haven't even got started, wanna wait at least 6 months before I really start putting any corals in haha so might upgrade before then and keep this one as well.

LegalReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ayy thanks brotha, only 2 months in but we'll see where it goes. I'm loving the tank but honestly already thinking about either getting maybe a 25 gal or maybe even bump up to a 40gal... It's so hard not to want more and I haven't even got started, wanna wait at least 6 months before I really start putting any corals in haha so might upgrade before then and keep this one as well.
This hobby has the awful effect of constantly making you want more of something. More coral, more fish, more space to put them, more lighting, more live rock, more equipment, more copepods... it’s a wonderful never-ending rollercoaster of fun, with no clear end. Perfect for a hobby

OP
B

Bsnow0053

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This hobby has the awful effect of constantly making you want more of something. More coral, more fish, more space to put them, more lighting, more live rock, more equipment, more copepods... it’s a wonderful never-ending rollercoaster of fun, with no clear end. Perfect for a hobby
Haha yes very true

OP
B

Bsnow0053

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The rocks are just getting more and more Coraline on them everyday PXL_20210602_151826994.MP.jpg

What percentage of blue versus white lighting do you think makes the best coral growth combo?

• All Blue

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • Mostly Blue

Votes: 397 62.3%
  • Even Balance

Votes: 167 26.2%
  • Mostly White

Votes: 47 7.4%
  • All White

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 1.4%