New NASA/SpaceX colonizing astronaut requirement

eVvoltura

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must have been able to keep a SPS system going for like 5 years (in a black out prone area with crap water is a bonus). If you’re recycling the water - you’re hired!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must have been able to keep a SPS system going for like 5 years (in a black out prone area with crap water is a bonus). If you’re recycling the water - you’re hired!
Aww man. Has to be sps only. Dang. Shame nems do not count. Maybe the will count for ground control.

tempImageWD0KIy.png

OP
OP
eVvoltura

eVvoltura

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Care to share any secrets? I’ve had one for two months and is doing Ok!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Care to share any secrets? I’ve had one for two months and is doing Ok!
Stability, stability and more stability lol.

Best thing I can recommend for mags.

Mine has always done better when some nutrients are available, they get a ton of flow and a ton of light. I do feed mine daily, but just small pieces of mysis/clams. The clowns feed them also, but not much. It is not needed, but I have no issue with the growing large and that is what I want then to do.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back