NEW, NEW, NEW AT BATTLECORALS FOR THE ULTRA NERDS! GUARANTEED NOT TO RTN OR YOUR $ BACK!!!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

skydirt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm still at it over here and I worked up another version of this print with the lettering and logo in the lower right corner. I'll admit this is working for me. More refined and definitely less garish.

What do you guys think? Would you put it on your fish room wall?

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 9.32.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 9.32.47 AM.png
Hey Adam, Ben W. here. I just ordered a big battlebox from you and love them. I really like the this print and really looks awesome with the name in corner. I need to get this and the coral to go with for sure

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ooo I like them. Looks a lot better
Ha! excellent. yeah, I am thinking this looks better as well. Made up a couple more and I've added lettering location as a separate option on each product page. It's coming along.

Nero!

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 12.33.39 PM.png

Hyperberry page with new lettering location options

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 10.46.44 AM.png

AdamD76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these in stock ready to ship or made to order?
I really want the Lasermelon.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are these in stock ready to ship or made to order?
I really want the Lasermelon.
Good question and great call. I really like how the laser turned out. It's my daughter's favorite as well, she has my original 16x16 test print hanging in her room. :).

so, I have at least one copy of most of the originally centered lettering here. But I will have to keep drop shipping the new designs until I stock up here a little better. Usually takes about 1-2 weeks for delivery. To answer your question, I've got the centered version of the Lasermelon here, but not the new one yet.

cjmunton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this new version with the name in the bottom right is spot on. Very cool design, I would actually hang these in my office so I have some semblance of a reef tank when I am away from my tanks.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think this new version with the name in the bottom right is spot on. Very cool design, I would actually hang these in my office so I have some semblance of a reef tank when I am away from my tanks.

Right on. Thanks a ton for the feedback! I'm with you completely on the revised versions here. You guys have been really helpful in getting these refined! I appreciate all the comments. I feel like I need to do some kind of promotional thing with these sometime soon:). Get more of them on reefers' walls! :)

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on how many you have, you could do battle boxes with prints

Or buy a $300 or more battle box get a free print?

Also, haven’t looked at them on the site, but maybe consider offering smaller versions for those with smaller tanks or less wall space

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back