New&no clue does have a clue when it comes to Hospitality

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @New&no clue on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @New&no clue you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality
Congrats.gif

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG Thank you. I can’t wait to tell me boss on Monday that all that time he said I was “wasting” with online fish forums has resulted in an award. He just doesn’t have his priorities in order. I’m glad I could give back to this great community in some way.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG Thank you. I can’t wait to tell me boss on Monday that all that time he said I was “wasting” with online fish forums has resulted in an award. He just doesn’t have his priorities in order. I’m glad I could give back to this great community in some way.
Lol I have the opposite problem I'm the boss at work and I'm always boring my employees with fish stuff.... but its worked out. I've converted 1 to reefing. Congratulations. Well deserved. Have a great day.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 142 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back