New noopsyche hybrid P1802

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the people in charge at noopsyche...did you maybe consider any other names for the company? Lol. Cool product none the less

charlieborg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple questions on this unit. Will there be just the plug for the light that powers everything or still have the power going to the leds too?
Also how are the ballasts wired for the T5’s? Can we run just two builds total or will we have to run all four ?

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow in the process of getting a list together for equipment for a 300 gal build, considering this fixture and sticking with t5 plus led, or purchase the k7 to combine with some OR 120. Tank will be 96”x30”x30”

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow in the process of getting a list together for equipment for a 300 gal build, considering this fixture and sticking with t5 plus led, or purchase the k7 to combine with some OR 120. Tank will be 96”x30”x30”
If it were me I would combine 2 48in Hybrids and put 3 k7 pro2 leds in each hybrid. So you would have really nice coverage with a total 6 K7s and the t5s

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes you can wait to launch.
You still can order from there website??Just want to know, because it stop production. So about reliable problem, absolutely not

Viking_Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ponraj A

RIP Mr.Donovan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes you can wait to launch.
You still can order from there website??Just want to know, because it stop production. So about reliable problem, absolutely not
It was booking the order to cart and taking to the payment page. It means they are having in stock. Do you have any idea of when the new hybrid lights are expected?

Ike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even if you don't consider the cost of the mounting legs, you're looking at $359 PLUS shipping versus Aquatic Life's $299 with free shipping. That's a big difference!

I'm providing honest feedback on the pricing. For what it is, the price is too high. If you don't like what I have to say, sorry not sorry. I don't care if you think it's negative. Negative feedback or critical feedback has just as much value as positive feedback. If you can't accept critical feedback from potential buyers you probably shouldn't be in this business or any business dealing with people. I'm disappointed in your response.

My argument about established brands isn't moot and neither is the country of origin of the manufacturer. The quality of customer support I received for my Noopsyche LED lights was very poor in comparison to support I have received from companies with customer service bases located in the USA. There is a value in that. I've still got a remote control, that most would consider either broken or defective and have mentioned it multiple times here with no one stepping up to do something about it.

If this is in fact a better quality product, which it appears to be, I don't think you have much of an argument on the pricing vs. Aquatic Life... Aquatic Life has made poor to mediocre products for years, so you're losing me on the "quality brand" argument as well. Customer service, maybe there's a valid argument, but only if you know that Aquatic Life has good customer service.

Ike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MichaelE
Thanks for your reply and understood that the seller is good to buy once the new hybrid light of 2018 has been announced for selling.

I feel like noopsyche is trying to tell you that they are no longer an authorized distributor, but there's probably a little something lost in translation.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a couple questions on this unit. Will there be just the plug for the light that powers everything or still have the power going to the leds too?
Also how are the ballasts wired for the T5’s? Can we run just two builds total or will we have to run all four ?
still have the power going to the leds too?
No it haven't.
Can we run just two builds total or will we have to run all four ?
You can run four bulb.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was booking the order to cart and taking to the payment page. It means they are having in stock. Do you have any idea of when the new hybrid lights are expected?
About mid-August this year

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back