New, old Reefer here.

Old Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, its been almost 40 years since i kept saltwater fish. No corals kept back then, but had lots of critters with my fish, some would eat my fish. I hated that when that happened. Just got a small 50gal mixed reef going, with 75 gal sump. Big sump was planned for big tank later. Anyway, ive been reading a lot on here, seems like a ton of information is available. We didn't have this in the old days. Seems like a lot of good folks here. Looking forward to learning a lot. Thanks guys and gals.

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! You'll like it here!!
Post up some pictures of your current setup!!

OP
OP
Old Reefer

Old Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres a couple of pictures of the little reef, and sump.

20200402_125501.jpg

Birdbrains?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

A lot have changed in the hobby over the years, and personally I simply adore how cheap LEDs are compared to the traditional lights that always kept me from investing in photosynthetic Cnidaria.

I just keep two anemonefishes and a LTA, so please do share picture of your buildup and livestock so I can enjoy the beauty of saltwater keeping through your pictures as well, we all love pictures :)

Best wishes and take care :)

OP
OP
Old Reefer

Old Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres a couple of pictures of the little reef, and sump.

20200402_125501.jpg
Welcome!

A lot have changed in the hobby over the years, and personally I simply adore how cheap LEDs are compared to the traditional lights that always kept me from investing in photosynthetic Cnidaria.

I just keep two anemonefishes and a LTA, so please do share picture of your buildup and livestock so I can enjoy the beauty of saltwater keeping through your pictures as well, we all love pictures :)

20200402_125428.jpg

Welcome!

Thanks very much. Screenshot_20200320-233722_Gallery.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back