NEW OVERFLOW PRICE AND SIZES!!!

Discussion in 'Exotic Marine Systems' started by TaylorPilot, Nov 8, 2018 at 10:43 PM.

1. TaylorPilot

TaylorPilot Valuable Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

We have been running a special on several of our overflows and want to make that pricing permanent. However, in order to do that we need to shrink the width of the overflows by a few inches to allow us to bring the shipping cost inline. Starting Monday (11/12/18), the size of the smaller boxes will go from 24" to 20", and the 35" will be 32". If you have your heart set on either the 24" or 35" and are on the fence, I would get your order in before Monday to get that size at the current sales price.

Starting Monday (11/12/18) the overflow sizes and pricing will be:

20" Weir with 1" Drains - $179.95 (Silent Flow 1500+ GPH)

32" Weir with 1" Drains - $229.95 (Silent Flow 1500+ GPH)

32" Weir with 1.5" Drains - 249.95 (Silent Flow 3000+ GPH)

We have also had many request for custom made boxes to fit the holes drilled for other manufacturers overflows to replace other boxes that are either broken, or more commonly, do not perform to expected standards. We have successfully made multiple boxes for hobbyist wanting to quiet up their previous overflows. The cost is the same as one of our boxes with our standard hole layout. Just PM me to tell me the size of overflow you want, and the overflow you are using currently.

It just requires lowering the water level in the tank a few inches, unscrewing your old overflow and installing our new one. If done with a little fore thought you can be back up and running silently in very little time, without your tanks inhabitants even knowing.

miPapareef, Antics and Lowell Lemon like this.
    Tags:

2. DLHDesign

DLHDesign Ex-Noob R2R Supporter Reef Squad Leader R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 Partner Member 2018 Build Thread Contributor

Great prices on some quality overflows.

I've got a new build in-progress with two overflows (because redundancy). I'm going to have to mod the stock Eclipse-M overflows in order to fit my overall tank plans, but if those mods don't work out, I'll shoot you a PM for sure!

TaylorPilot likes this.
  3. TaylorPilot

TaylorPilot Valuable Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

I am actually making a dual box overflow setup right now for a customer. The difference is that we are building it so that it uses a single external box. So imagine two 20" overflows with 12" between them, so it is pretty much 52" wide, with only one set of drains to plumb and tune.

4. GoldeneyeRet

GoldeneyeRet Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019

Taylorpilot recently made me an overflow that was custom sized to replace one from another manufacturer.

The overflow he provided was superior in every aspect. Excellent quality, design and craftsmanship. It works flawlessly and silently. The switch from my original was very easy. Well getting over and behind running 7ft tank etc was a little tricky, but the new overflow fit perfectly and went on in a few minutes. The overflow was very quiet right out of the box, no fussing or bandaid diy solutions required. Beyond a shadow of doubt, this was a perfect solution to my overflow problem.

Tayorpilots customer service was also exceptional. Communication was excellent and the product was delivered when promised and very fast for a custom project.

If you have a box that's not working as advertised, contact taylorpilot.

Draft saved Draft deleted