New product idea for the neptune team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bugger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the hobby could benefit from a automatic frozen food feeder. Something that would keep cool a days worth of food.
The Dos could dose and then the dos could back syphon into the original container to prevent it from rotting.
It would only have to be a fireware update and we could provide the vine bottle coolers and then people could feed there tanks every hour.

Is there any way to program the dos to go backwards it might already be possible

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wouldn’t work very well.... would be very big (refrigerator?) and is expensive.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People have already done that with some advanced coding. It’s a great DIY, but the market is too niche to be commercially viable.

OP
OP
Bugger

Bugger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know where to get an open top wine cooler

Ariel V Rosa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know where to get an open top wine cooler
Goodwill usually has wine fridges for cheap. The one problem with this method is that you still arent removing organics from the tube after you back siphon the unused material. What I could see is maybe a cube dispenser that drops a frozen cube in to the rank. The DOS is a terrible system to try and use for this, as fancy and as costly as it is; the thing really doesnt have any smarts built into it. It is litterally a stepper motor that turns in one direction when it gets the signal, all the link cable does is tell it how many steps to take. Thus why it has an in and out label on each port of each head.

vhuang168

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goodwill usually has wine fridges for cheap. The one problem with this method is that you still arent removing organics from the tube after you back siphon the unused material. What I could see is maybe a cube dispenser that drops a frozen cube in to the rank. The DOS is a terrible system to try and use for this, as fancy and as costly as it is; the thing really doesnt have any smarts built into it. It is litterally a stepper motor that turns in one direction when it gets the signal, all the link cable does is tell it how many steps to take. Thus why it has an in and out label on each port of each head.

You can tell it to spin the other way as well. So the label on the head only relates to the direction when it is told to ADD.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back