• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

New products from Elos! ELOS at ReefAPalooza 2018

this is me

View Badges
Reaction score
So... you support supporting them or stating they are finicky. I’m a few months from trigger pull on totally set up buy. I’d rather avoid supporting something that is moody if that makes sense.
Elos tanks, to me, are still the best in the market in terms of their beauty, quality, and functionality. If I was to do a tank upstairs, I would choose a 120XL.
To me buying an elos is like buying a piece of furniture to add to the home. If someone is looking to spend this much on a “fish tank”, it’s a statement and not just a rectangluar water box anymore.

this is me

View Badges
Reaction score
Francois,
Good to hear about your dedication to your passion and your company. I hope to see more elos products at my lfs and someday to work with you on aquiring a custom Elos tank.

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
Elos tanks, to me, are still the best in the market in terms of their beauty, quality, and functionality. If I was to do a tank upstairs, I would choose a 120XL.
To me buying an elos is like buying a piece of furniture to add to the home. If someone is looking to spend this much on a “fish tank”, it’s a statement and not just a rectangluar water box anymore.
I can't say More ;) .... It's not just a Tank ..

David S

View Badges
Reaction score
Of course there will be kits for sale at RAP NY
We will do as usual good discount for those who want to try our Test Kit .
Great to hear you will be @ Reefapalooza. Look forward to visiting at your booth.
Quick question:
Recently purchased your Phosphate High Resolution test kit and I'm a bit confused at the two concentration levels at the top of the "color" chart.
It seems that some people (myself included) use the numbers at the top (.008, .015, .03, .045....0.14) for the Phosphate level, but other people use the numbers below that (.024, .046, .092....0.43) for Phosphate.
Which is correct? And what does each represent?
Thanks

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
Great to hear you will be @ Reefapalooza. Look forward to visiting at your booth.
Quick question:
Recently purchased your Phosphate High Resolution test kit and I'm a bit confused at the two concentration levels at the top of the "color" chart.
It seems that some people (myself included) use the numbers at the top (.008, .015, .03, .045....0.14) for the Phosphate level, but other people use the numbers below that (.024, .046, .092....0.43) for Phosphate.
Which is correct? And what does each represent?
Thanks
hello you have 2 line One For P "phophorus " one For PO4-3. Phosphate .

Blue Spot Octopus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Elos tanks have always been my dream tank. One complaint I hear about them is there hinges on there stands, can they finally start to install quality Stainless Steel hinges. Seems easy enough.

AlbinoTang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Francois,

I wrote you a few months ago about the rusty hinges of my stand of my ELOS 200XL, I also have a thread open here. I still am waiting from you to get a answer in this matter

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
i do my best to change all details of the stand we can reach to have with our tank .
thank you all for your trust in My Product

Francois

Last edited:

How often do you have some type of algae issue?

• Constantly Something

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Every Month

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Every Few Months

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • A Few Times A Year

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Once A Year Or So

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Every Few years

Votes: 3 3.5%