New Project

Because Yes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone , so after being somehow okay with my 250L ( 65gallon more less)
And new house being almost ready to move in I decided to use big reef tank instead wall between hallway and living room, maybe 200cm x 60cm x 60cm , so I need someone cheap to help me plan it , as Hungarian salaries are not anyhow hobby friendly , what would u guys recommend EQ wise, I was thinking light wise about viparspectra like 4 of them or 4 AI prime ( most likely it would take a long while to save for them , they are here like 20% more expensive than US) and what size of sump etc , please all cheap reefers give me your blessing , in like a month or 2 will start build thread.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
See if LFS can assist with setup and for lights, consider Orphek OR3 light bars with a combination of sky blue and blue plus

OP
OP
Because Yes

Because Yes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See if LFS can assist with setup and for lights, consider Orphek OR3 light bars with a combination of sky blue and blue plus
Thanks you mean this one ? Which size or how many I quess 120cm x2 , I seen they do ultra violet ones too that look really nice

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks you mean this one ? Which size or how many I quess 120cm x2 , I seen they do ultra violet ones too that look really nice

Yes
I have them and nothing but happy with them

OP
OP
Because Yes

Because Yes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I may give this combo a go since they all in budget I was looking 400$ all in with lights , if that would handle mixed reef with some easy sps on top rocks all I need , wouldn’t You consider using deep blue + ultra violet instead ? Would u mind showing picture how tank look under this lights :)?

Back