New Ready-to-Use Easy Masstick—No Prep Required!

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
when will local retailers that carry Masstick have the "easy" Masstick?
I realize you asked for local retailers. Which are your preferred local stores? I can supply them to the sales team to make contact with.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
Is it possible to buy direct from CoralVue? Also, will you have any at upcoming shows?
We try not to sell direct-to-consumer whenever and wherever possible because we don't want to compete with our retail partners. Only in instances where customers have sourcing issues or if we're clearing something out do we open up sales to everyone. That said, what show(s) are you planning to attend? We do have EasyReefs sample boxes, perhaps we could bring one for you.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
I will be at Florida Frag Swap this weekend and Reefapollooza Orlando. My LFS don’t carry Easy Reef but I’ll see if they are willing to order for me. Thanks.
We can contact them as well if you want. Let me know! Unfortunately, we won't be at the show you mentioned this weekend. ;Facepalm

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
I recently purchased the regular masstick online and it just came in yesterdayn(literally ordered it 3 days prior to this post or I would have watched for this instead).
1. Every single fish in my tank goes crazy for it.
2. They're now refusing to eat anything but masstick or LRS reef frenzy.

My fish are spoiled. Once I run out I'll be looking into easy masstick though for sure!

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
I recently purchased the regular masstick online and it just came in yesterdayn(literally ordered it 3 days prior to this post or I would have watched for this instead).
1. Every single fish in my tank goes crazy for it.
2. They're now refusing to eat anything but masstick or LRS reef frenzy.

My fish are spoiled. Once I run out I'll be looking into easy masstick though for sure!
We are very happy to hear your fish are going for it! It sounds like the new formulation is selling well for stores already. I saw this post from @SaltwaterAq that made me happy!

easy-masstick-sales.PNG

minus9

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I can't find one online retailer who sells both EasyBooster and Easy Masstick. Either one of them is out of stock or they only sell one or the other. So frustrating, especially when you need to order easybooster 250mL and want to try easy masstick. My LFS just ordered from CV last week, so he's not ordering any time soon. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! ;Brb

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
I can't find one online retailer who sells both EasyBooster and Easy Masstick. Either one of them is out of stock or they only sell one or the other. So frustrating, especially when you need to order easybooster 250mL and want to try easy masstick. My LFS just ordered from CV last week, so he's not ordering any time soon. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! ;Brb
We are sorry for the trouble. It looks like we still have the EasyBooster 25 available for sale to end-users since a lot of shoppers are having trouble sourcing it (if you want to buy direct from us):

@SaltwaterAq carries both of these products, so you may just want to ping them to see if they have more have the 250mL EasyBooster on the way.

minus9

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks! It's all good and a positive sign that the products are becoming more popular, hopefully? I'll reach out to them directly. I was going to buy EasyBooster from you, but you don't sell easy Masstick, so I was hoping to find a retailer with both in stock. Btw, EasySps Evo is pure magic!

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks! It's all good and a positive sign that the products are becoming more popular, hopefully? I'll reach out to them directly. I was going to buy EasyBooster from you, but you don't sell easy Masstick, so I was hoping to find a retailer with both in stock. Btw, EasySps Evo is pure magic!

Coral in your reef tank?

• Pack in as many as I can get

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • A lot but leave room for growth

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • Less is more

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Very very few

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Fish only...blah!

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other (please explain)