New reef store in Cleveland- Beyond the Reef LLC

tnw50cal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you in Cleveland, there is a new reef store in Cleveland run by great people. Place is called Beyond the Reef LLC and is located at 8111 Rockside Rd. Suite 102 , Valley View, Ohio. basically take I-77south to Rockside Rd. hang a left and it's just before the bottom of the hill after you cross Broadviw Rd.. I seen fish there that I haven't seen in years. Went in there Saturday to get some LRS frozen food and they had a bunch of 50 gallon lowboy frag tank in stock. Great place, if you get a chance check it out.

keithw283

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went here after reading this. Really wanted a bicolor blenny but they didn't have one. Put in an order and he said it would be part of the next order and would call me when it got in. That was almost exactly a month ago. They had me put down a 50% deposit as well. Thankfully it was just a bicolor blenny.

Greg Smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went here after reading this. Really wanted a bicolor blenny but they didn't have one. Put in an order and he said it would be part of the next order and would call me when it got in. That was almost exactly a month ago. They had me put down a 50% deposit as well. Thankfully it was just a bicolor blenny.
Check us out
Aquatic Technology in Columbia Station

Ordovician_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you in Cleveland, there is a new reef store in Cleveland run by great people. Place is called Beyond the Reef LLC and is located at 8111 Rockside Rd. Suite 102 , Valley View, Ohio. basically take I-77south to Rockside Rd. hang a left and it's just before the bottom of the hill after you cross Broadviw Rd.. I seen fish there that I haven't seen in years. Went in there Saturday to get some LRS frozen food and they had a bunch of 50 gallon lowboy frag tank in stock. Great place, if you get a chance check it out.

Do they have a website?

OP
OP
tnw50cal

tnw50cal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, but on facebook, just google them. Last I heard they were moving. Seem to be closed everytime I try to go there. Fish shipment late-store closed. Summer hours only open 4 days, 6 hours each. On vacation closed, getting back late from vacation closed. Got old going there and store was closed, got to be open for me to spend my money.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting… I wonder if it’s at all associated with the beyond the reef we used to have in Vegas! I sure miss that store! It closed down about 12 years ago and was my favorite place to shop..

Back