New reefbot questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DangerDave

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well it took some time, and a replacement order from reef kinetics (DHL lost the first one), but I have the Reefbot and I’m quite excited.

How many stirrers are supposed to come with the reefbot? The instructions say to put a stirrer in the reagents vials, but there were only three that came with it.

OP
OP
DangerDave

DangerDave

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok so I have a new question. I’ve read posts that you shouldn’t cut the lines. They mention attaching the 1 meter tubing, but the included tubing is 2 meters each. Should I cut them to 1 meter?

drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok so I have a new question. I’ve read posts that you shouldn’t cut the lines. They mention attaching the 1 meter tubing, but the included tubing is 2 meters each. Should I cut them to 1 meter?
You can use up to 2 meters on each line. Cut whatever you don’t need.

Cheers,

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@drernesto I don't think I've seen this asked. Can you run 2 reefbot systems at the same time using the same account/app?

OP
OP
DangerDave

DangerDave

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@drernesto my unit will not connect to WiFi. Is there a reset or something I can do?

I can find it on BT. I can see my network, and select it. It allows me to enter password, but it doesn’t connect. It did say it was successful twice, but the blue lights never stopped flashing and never showed as connected in the app.

OP
OP
DangerDave

DangerDave

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok so I figured out my issue. The reefbot will not connect to My router if I use a $ in the password. I haven’t checked any other special characters. Lol the reefbot is currently the only thing on my network at the moment.

@drernesto Will this be fixed in the future?

drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok so I figured out my issue. The reefbot will not connect to My router if I use a $ in the password. I haven’t checked any other special characters. Lol the reefbot is currently the only thing on my network at the moment.

@drernesto Will this be fixed in the future?
I’ll forward you request to the dev team.
Enjoy it. If you need any further assistance please send us an email as we don’t check R2R frequently. [email protected]

drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The ReefBot is now compatible with ELOS The Aquarium Company KH test kit. You can read your alkalinity levels between 5 and 14 dKH !

#ReefBot #Elos #Alkalinity #RK #Aquarium #Reef

64537483_1617847581684740_4104753004165464064_n.jpg

Back