Welcome!
BC5C72B5-E397-4532-BE5D-88800EAB4EA1.gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off good morning from California!!! After reading so many of the amazing posts and helpful information in them, I jumped in and joined the community. I’ve wanted to join this hobby for sometime but was always afraid of the maintenance involved. After doing a lot of research and information gathering (thank you Reef2Reef) I pulled the trigger.

I’m currently 4 months in and the tank is doing great! I have the Fluval Evo 13.5 with a few mods. Here is my reef tank setup.
Fluval Evo 13.5
Light: stock
Pump: Sicce Syncra 1.0 (251gph)
Filtration:
Chamber 1: InTank Media basket with filter floss, Chemi-Pure Blue, and Seachem Purigen
Chamber 2: Stock filtration
Chamber 3: Heater and Pump
Display: Approximately 12lbs of Life Rock and Live Sand
Live Stock: (2) Percula Clownfish, (1) Diamond Goby, (2) Turbo Snails, (2) Nasarius Snails, (2) Hermit Crabs.

Now I’m just prepping to add corals and really get my little reef going. I look forward to picking your brains and lending any assistance I can.

ShockTank

9F6BDCA6-CD25-4576-8FB3-44CBCF86A980.jpeg
First off good morning from California!!! After reading so many of the amazing posts and helpful information in them, I jumped in and joined the community. I’ve wanted to join this hobby for sometime but was always afraid of the maintenance involved. After doing a lot of research and information gathering (thank you Reef2Reef) I pulled the trigger.

I’m currently 4 months in and the tank is doing great! I have the Fluval Evo 13.5 with a few mods. Here is my reef tank setup.
Fluval Evo 13.5
Light: stock
Pump: Sicce Syncra 1.0 (251gph)
Filtration:
Chamber 1: InTank Media basket with filter floss, Chemi-Pure Blue, and Seachem Purigen
Chamber 2: Stock filtration
Chamber 3: Heater and Pump
Display: Approximately 12lbs of Life Rock and Live Sand
Live Stock: (2) Percula Clownfish, (1) Diamond Goby, (2) Turbo Snails, (2) Nasarius Snails, (2) Hermit Crabs.

Now I’m just prepping to add corals and really get my little reef going. I look forward to picking your brains and lending any assistance I can.

ShockTank

9F6BDCA6-CD25-4576-8FB3-44CBCF86A980.jpeg

Welcome to R2R and reefing. Nice looking tank.
lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back