Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys nice to meet all of you! This is a newer hobby for me and I just got into about 11 months ago with my first tank being an AIO Fluval 13.5 gallon mixed reef that was given to me by my father who’s been in the hobby for 5 years or more and has had multiple tanks. I thought I would throw a fish or two in it but had no idea that this really is the ultimate hobby with extensive learning opportunities and great communities such as R2R and others. These resources are the ones that i hope to utilize as I upgrade to a 60 gallon tank which I plan to run as a bare bottom SPS Tank. Yes that’s right, a newbie starting a SPS Tank! I really think this is possible with all of your support and knowledge.

This is my first thread and I’d really just like to thank everyone who makes R2R so great!
Thank You ^_^
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks to help and info to be had here. Please make sure we all get to see your progress with a tank build thread. We love to see what your doing, you will get to see your progress, and others can learn from you as well.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back