New reefer

reyc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all i am new to maryland itself i am originally from boston. Just moved to glen burnie maryland and starting up this new tank... anyone selling anything ? Live rock, RODI ? HERES A Pic.

cfcbded20ba421af4b494779c75f6ff6.jpg

donnievaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to MD. I don't have anything for sale right now. Have you been to House of Tropicals yet?

dana_rod

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm just over the bay bridge but I'm in your area a lot. I have some live rock but probably not quite as much as you will need.

OP
OP
reyc

reyc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donnie i will have to check them out... dana thanks but i got to register my car monday we should link up soon for the rock txt me rey THANKS

Last edited:
OP
OP
reyc

reyc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just cleaning the tank today , sump will have to get new sand , live rock dana i can use anything from 1-3 pieces of live rock will help so then i can put dry rock in there and dead reg sand.

Yellow Eyes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just moved here too, didn't bring a tank with me unfortunately. I do have some equipment on the old tank coming down and a BRS RODI was one of my leftover pieces. If you are interested in it still, I could part with it. Its a BRS 4 stage, with the upgraded 150gpd ro, and I also have the booster pump with the auto shut off switch. It won't be down here until mid-august (moving company was delayed).

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back