New Release Alert - SBB "Laffy Taffy"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I wish vendors/sellers would stop limiting things to their “sales”. …I’m sure you pull a higher profit but cut out a lot of hobbyists.
thanks for your feedback why would you feel cut out of this one? we just don't take cut to order so it's easier for us to upload WYSYWG pictures to our site. that way you can choose the frag you want at that time...

brmc1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for your feedback why would you feel cut out of this one? we just don't take cut to order so it's easier for us to upload WYSYWG pictures to our site. that way you can choose the frag you want at that time...
Not everyone can “attend” these sales and the one frag is a free for all and basically everyone misses out. These types of live sales pits all hobbyists against each other for the latest and greatest. Not saying this is one of those live sales but those “sales” just annoy me. I’ll stick to getting $30-$40 “name brand” frags from my local people.

Last edited:

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

New Release Alert - SBB "Laffy Taffy"​

Limited frags will be available during our next sale on September 16th at 12pmest. We will upload 200 corals to www.sbbcorals.com
Who was the winner on naming this awesome peice? This was the coral from the name contest? Nice!

Is this the coral from the name contest? Nice!

Last edited:

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t participate in these sales. It’s business, a come on to people to snag that ‘limited’ new release, drive your sales. Granted I only have higher end corals but I’m not tripping over everyone else trying to grab one. Patience not ‘sales’

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back