• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New sealed Ecotech Vortech MP40qd’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Price
$360
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

crazyboi48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to sealed 2022 Vortech MP40qd’s. Bought for a build and never went through.

$400 each cash. $780 cash for the pair. Firmed (shipping not included)

I also have a pair of Neptune Sky LED lights

$720/each cash or $1400 cash for the pair (shipping not included)

1FBA124C-F5E6-42D1-A368-47442FE4ADC4.jpeg 16E65796-6236-434C-B96C-85B7E8402C3E.jpeg

OP
OP
C

crazyboi48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, freaking sales. Haha.

well I’ll do $360/eh pick up cash. Saves on tax and a little off the top. Can’t lose too much on them. Haha

thanks for the heads up

Reactions: 702

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
BRS has these for $365 each with free shipping and comes with warranty. Just letting people know who are viewing this.

OP
OP
C

crazyboi48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Warranty is valid from date on box. Which is most current and reason why I posted it. So warranty won’t be an issue. Thanks

OP
OP
C

crazyboi48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah this is true.
Well if this is true no warranty has been filled out as they’re sealed and I do have receipts.

reason I’m not returning is my company bought it for a tank that they didn’t build. So they gave it to me for payment of my time. (In case people are wondering)

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well if this is true no warranty has been filled out as they’re sealed and I do have receipts.

reason I’m not returning is my company bought it for a tank that they didn’t build. So they gave it to me for payment of my time. (In case people are wondering)
They cross check warranty claimed products with the original buyer and address with serial number of item.

msreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ecotech has replaced many things for me free of charge without a receipt, one of the best customer service departments I've dealt with. These pumps are 429.99 plus tax
even on sale At $365 they still charge tax so $400 but they are no longer on sale.

OP
OP
C

crazyboi48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ecotech has replaced many things for me free of charge without a receipt, one of the best customer service departments I've dealt with. These pumps are 429.99 plus tax
even on sale At $365 they still charge tax so $400 but they are no longer on sale.
I agree as ecotech has topnotch service and the reason I use them on most my builds.

So to clarify I will do $360/ cash each no payment fee service local pick up. If you pay for shipping I will ship.
Buy both for $720 shipped cash only (no service fee or you pay fees)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
(no service fee or you pay fees)
Actually, this isn't allowed per our selling rules. Buyers cannot be asked to pay via Friends and Family to avoid service fees, and seller must include the service fees in the asking price. So, we can either change this to a local pickup only listing, or this request needs to be removed. Please remember that sellers on R2R are NOT allowed to ask for unprotected forms of payment (PP friends & family, unprotected Venmo payment, etc.)

OP
OP
C

crazyboi48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, this isn't allowed per our selling rules. Buyers cannot be asked to pay via Friends and Family to avoid service fees, and seller must include the service fees in the asking price. So, we can either change this to a local pickup only listing, or this request needs to be removed. Please remember that sellers on R2R are NOT allowed to ask for unprotected forms of payment (PP friends & family, unprotected Venmo payment, etc.)
Apologies. If you can lock it up I’ll just start a new thread. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back