New Site - Not able to log in with FB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SoAg Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive always used facebook to log in. Tried on 3 devices this morning and all say the same thing, App not setup: This app is in development mode, and you dont have access to it......

Need to order some supplies, any idea when this will be fixed?

SR Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well not only that.
On cellphone I can't open page on

schedule 40 slip-slip bulk head
Schedule 80 elbow 90
Ect.....

List goes on.....this new site sucks...
Who ever did their testing...is really bad.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well not only that.
On cellphone I can't open page on

schedule 40 slip-slip bulk head
Schedule 80 elbow 90
Ect.....

List goes on.....this new site sucks...
Who ever did their testing...is really bad.

Sorry @SR Reefing. I've got someone working on that right now. Should be fixed within the hour.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive always used facebook to log in. Tried on 3 devices this morning and all say the same thing, App not setup: This app is in development mode, and you dont have access to it......

Need to order some supplies, any idea when this will be fixed?

Hmm, I'm getting the same error too. I'm going to have our team take a look at this and see if they can figure out what's going on with the Facebook login issue. I'll report back when I know more.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on the FB log in issue or maybe a work around so I can access my account and place an order?

I don't have a timeline right now on when this will be fixed, but the team is working on it. If you need to place an order in the meantime, please feel free to either give our customer service team a call and they can place the order for you or you can check out as a guest. Only downside to checking out as a guest is that you wouldn't earn points and the order wouldn't be attached to your account. I'll include our phone number below just in case you want to give us a call. I know this isn't ideal, so we greatly appreciate the patience.

BRS Customer Service
Phone: 763-432-9691

SR Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a timeline right now on when this will be fixed, but the team is working on it. If you need to place an order in the meantime, please feel free to either give our customer service team a call and they can place the order for you or you can check out as a guest. Only downside to checking out as a guest is that you wouldn't earn points and the order wouldn't be attached to your account. I'll include our phone number below just in case you want to give us a call. I know this isn't ideal, so we greatly appreciate the patience.

BRS Customer Service
Phone: 763-432-9691
Still have problem opening
SCHEDULE 80 90 ELBOW SLIP X THREAD
SCHEDULE 80 90 ELBOW THREAD X THREAD

with other item page.....

Just want to bring to your attention.

ReeferBud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time brs customer here. Always hear Ryan honestly and candidly asking for feedback, and will constructively share that I think the new website is a huge step backwards from what brs had before.

it just looks less professional, cheap, refined and the overall experience is just not as good as it used to be. Many formatting issues. Missing the Q&As in the product pages and the brstv section is just unusable. Truly not a fan.

again, this is intended as constructive feedback and hope brs is considering improving the experience.

Back