New Stick-Script member - first shipment!

Discussion in 'Fraghouse Coral' started by Sierra_Bravo, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Sierra_Bravo

Sierra_Bravo Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

I went "Full Blown Stickhead" and just started a monthly subscription with Brandon @ Fraghouse. I've been patiently waiting (that's a lie) for my first box to arrive. I received it at the office so this isn't fair - I've got to take it home at lunch to get it dipped and under the lights. Meanwhile I'll share how it came in.

Box was extremely well packed, taped up and had a heat pack. Very important detail :D: I received a sticker for the fishroom wall (who doesn't like stickers?), as well as a magnet, discount coupons and announcements for upcoming shows. Gotta give props to whomever does your graphics and marketing!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With the monthly subscription service shipping is built in, so if you want to add a piece to the package it doesn't cost anything extra. I ordered a JF Vivid Rainbow Delight, the rest were the frags I received for my $99 subscription. All were heat sealed, protected in a plastic cup and the bag was completely full of water.

JF Vivid Rainbow Delight: https://fraghousecorals.com/products/418
    FHC Purple Bonsai: https://fraghousecorals.com/products/311
    FHC Red Rage: https://fraghousecorals.com/products/fhc-red-rage
    JF/UC Strawberry Shortcake OG: https://fraghousecorals.com/products/389
    FHC Doe-C-Doe: https://fraghousecorals.com/products/fhc-doe-c-doe

[​IMG]

Very happy with what I've seen so far! Once I get them on the rack I'll update.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Dsnakes, pelphrey, jolt and 1 other person like this.
    Tags:

2. Fishfinder

Fishfinder Valuable Member

Thats awsome. A lot of coral the $$. I got a subscription also. Waiting for mine!

Sierra_Bravo likes this.
  3. gig 'em

gig 'em Active Member Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor

Nice, can't wait to see what goodies you got

Sierra_Bravo likes this.
  4. jolt

jolt Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Super nice pack! I've ordered from @FraghouseCorals multiple times and bought directly from Brandon at Macna 2017 too. Steadily becoming one of my goto vendors! Pretty excited about upcoming live sale too ....

Sierra_Bravo likes this.
  5. Sierra_Bravo

OK - dipped and in the tank. Crappy half out of focus phone pic like usual. :rolleyes: Man, I have got to get a real camera and lens. . .

Each coral was double bagged and the frags/plugs were clean because they obviously had not been cut too long ago. Only one bristleworm found after dipping. The polyps weren't out yet - I had just put these in the rack - but the colors were very nice, especially the shortcake. Light is at about 15,000K. My apologies again for how bad the photo came out - I'm back at work or I'd try again.

From L to R:

Purple Bonsai
    Doe-C-Doe
    Red Rage
    Strawberry Shortcake OG
    Vivid Rainbow Delight

[​IMG]

I'm very happy with the frags, the communication, customer service, and care I've seen from Brandon. He asks up front what you have/don't have and what colonies you like from the website in order to make sure there aren't duplicates and to get a feel for the types of acros you'd like. He picks the frags and each month something new will come. I think it's a great win for the both of us and a great idea for his business.

Thanks Brandon! Already anticipating next month's box!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    jolt likes this.
  6. Fishfinder

Fishfinder Valuable Member

Brandon is the man. I got stuff from his last live sale. They were by far the best acros i've had delivered. His stuff is on point

7. Abhishek

Abhishek Valuable Member R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award

Amazing stuff Brandon !!! A true hobbyist at heart first and then a vendor . Some of my favs came from him .
    I decided to skip the first month and club it with next month's subscription and live sale !!!
    Can't wait !!

Regards,
    Abhishek

8. Sierra_Bravo

Unfortunately I have to follow up and say what started out as a great experience turned into one of the most bizarre and unproffesional exchanges I have ever had with any business. I don't think the details belong in a public forum, but suffice to say this service did not work out for either one of us, apparently.

That's not to say your experience will be the same as mine and I stand by my review of the livestock and packaging, but it would not be right to leave a positive review without stating the final outcome was both negative and frustrating.

9. Abhishek

Abhishek Valuable Member R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award

Sad to hear you had bad experience . Am surprised Brandon did not resolve whatever issue it was as he's simply being amazing in his service with my past experience .

Regards,
    Abhishek

10. Chaswood79

Chaswood79 Active Member

I received my pack yesterday and I was very happy, just like all my other experiences with Fraghouse. Sorry to hear about the bad experience. Those frags looked healthy and chunky. Sorry it didn’t work out.

11. Sierra_Bravo

They were and I want to reiterate there was nothing wrong with his product - Fraghouse put together a great package and it was all top shelf. This was strictly a communications and customer service issue that rapidly spiraled out of control and made the experience end badly. I wish things had worked out as well.

Linjx and FarmerTy like this.
  12. gig 'em

gig 'em Active Member Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor

Now I'm super curious what went wrong

13. Chaswood79

Chaswood79 Active Member

Me too.

Draft saved Draft deleted