NEW stickers for ICP sample shipping!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are currently trying to find out why there are sometimes so big delays in the national USPS groundshipping. One thing could be the high security sensibility in the US for shipping liquids. Therfor we try to inprove the stickers and we would appreciate your support. The question is do you think we should use AQUARIUM WATER or SALTWATER as content description??
Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-29 um 10.40.10.png
Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-29 um 10.40.32.png

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about just "water sample". other than satisfying the PO's requirement to disclose liquids Im not sure what difference of how you say it makes ;)

FactoryKTMmotocross46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about just "water sample". other than satisfying the PO's requirement to disclose liquids Im not sure what difference of how you say it makes ;)
mailers must mark the outer container of a mailpiece containing liquid to indicate the nature of the contents, and include orientation arrows. This is regardless of whether the package is deemed “breakable” by the shipper.

Their goal is to be very specific to prevent delays and possible inspection / investigations.

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You think we really need the arrows also on envelopes? My understanding was they are mainly for boxes.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You think we really need the arrows also on envelopes? My understanding was they are mainly for boxes.

I wouldn't think so, I don't see them trying to make sure small envelopes are orientated in an upright position like they would box's or larger containers with liquids.

FactoryKTMmotocross46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, they are already abiding to the law. The opinion they are asking is how to be most descriptive and specific as an attempt to stop the "sometimes so big delays in the national USPS groundshipping".

Urtoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About to send in another test. I am going to use the small box at the post office and place my sample in it. I am going to add tracking to it this time.
Hopefully this one will go through, my last one, was probably smashed and tossed along the postal service line, that’s why I am thinking of a box this time. It will make the test $40 instead, but Still a good deal.

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About to send in another test. I am going to use the small box at the post office and place my sample in it. I am going to add tracking to it this time.
Hopefully this one will go through, my last one, was probably smashed and tossed along the postal service line, that’s why I am thinking of a box this time. It will make the test $40 instead, but Still a good deal.

Uff really so much!! I can tell you from my experience that the envelopes with tracking option arrived much much faster than the ones without tracking option. My feeling is that they are treated in buisness class and low budget econony class :) Please try the envelope with tracking and let´s do it here on the forum open so that we can follow it. We have not expected so much difference between tracking send and normal. It might also be that the current situation is making things very difficult.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 141 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 65 28.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.7%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.2%
Back