srappaport7

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey all!
I am currently looking for new stocking ideas. My current stock includes a pair of clownfish, a hoevens wrasse, a bicolor angel, and a hippo tang. I am looking to add 1-2 more fish to complete my tank and love bright and colorful fish. One I was considering but am hesitant is a pseudochromis because I really like that bright purple but they seem to get territorial. Another consideration is a flame hawk to get some red in my tank. But I am not sold on either so far and just wanted to see if anyone had any other recommendations? Thanks everyone!

Corals.com

muggle0981

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have never had one but my lfs who i dealt with for 15 years has always advised against

Little but deadly

and im a non risk taker

Everything with this hobby is for sustainability, not to get something to look cool for a week

OP
srappaport7

srappaport7

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have never had one but my lfs who i dealt with for 15 years has always advised against

Little but deadly

and im a non risk taker

Everything with this hobby is for sustainability, not to get something to look cool for a week
Totally agree with that been up and running strong for about a year and a half not looking to mess anything up.

Don't Over Pay