New tank not how I ordered. What to do ?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Option #2

Most Small Claims Courts cases in local Municipal Courts are only $75 to file a civil lawsuit where you represent yourself in front of a Judge showing proof of their wrongdoings

$75 to go down to the Court and file a lawsuit against them

Most small claims handle issues like this up to $5,000 in damages
$178 in wisconsin

Matt1997

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Those would be a more fair analogy.

We forgot the cheese for your cheeseburger. Would you like us to send the cheese and you can add it to the burger and give you a credit for your next order.
If the restaurant that made an order placed on Uber eats or skip the dishes messes up your order the entire order is refunded. Just saying.

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would consider the old saying of "you get more bees with honey than vinegar". I would not start throwing around suing them, negative posts socially, anything like that. Calm heads prevail. I did not read every comment here, so maybe this was suggested. Ask them if you could find a professional local glass company, get a quote from them, and see if they agree to pay that bill. Any shower, glass or mirror company can do this on site at your home. or you can take it to them. I worked for such a company before I started my custom tank building company 20 years ago. This is an easy fix with the correct tools in a portable setting. Don't get taken in by internet strong arming and negative actions. Positive calm handling of this bad situation will prevail.

No extra cheese needed to fix this.....tongue in cheek, just joking. ;)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back