New Tenuis Release Name Game! Help us name this Tenuis for a free frag!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
@SBB Corals I just checked your website and it seems like everything is out of stock. Are they actually all out of stock, or is it just a website problem?
check the homepage and the WYSYWG section we have uploaded 120 items :)

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
OK guys so we are having a very hard time picking one of the 9 names. we are currently putting together a Poll and will cast a public vote. The name with the most Public votes after a few days will win. We are working on this now and will pot a new link with the Poll so you can all cast your votes shorly.

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK guys so we are having a very hard time picking one of the 9 names. we are currently putting together a Poll and will cast a public vote. The name with the most Public votes after a few days will win. We are working on this now and will pot a new link with the Poll so you can all cast your votes shorly.
I can help you pick the winner if you like;)

LiveFreeAndReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty partial to #12 bahahaha

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Back