New this Week, 4/18/12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Just wanted to post some new products and kits available we have available this week at MarineDepot.com.

We've got some new aquarium supplements available from Aqua Vision Aquatics: Precision Integreat (Part A & B Calcium/Buffer from $14.99), Precision Calcium (from $10.99), Precision Potassium (from $10.99) and Precision Magnesium (from $9.99.

H2O-Life-Mini-Marine-Mysis-Shrimp-Frozen-Blister-Packed-Cubes-100-Gram-99.jpg

H2O Life Mini Marine Mysis Shrimp Frozen Blister Packed Cubes - 100 Gram
Fresh Frozen Mini Marine Mysis shrimps are the perfect food item for seahorses, sea dragons, and other Sygnathids, since they are half the size of the freshwater, Mysis. These delicate, nutritious and tasty shrimp are also voraciously consumed by all species of marine and freshwater tropical fish

Korallen-Zucht Flatworm Stop
An effective help against tissue eating flatworms on Acropora and for ailing SPS. Flatworm Stop strengthens all kind of corals and reduces parasitical flatworms on Acropora corals at the same time. Very valuable ingredients are assimilated directly after dosage. In our tests also ailing small polyp stony corals recovered and rebuilt the basis as well as gained back the original coloration.

Two Little Fishies Julian Sprung Veggie-Mag Feeding Clip Magnet & SeaVeggies Seaweed
Now you can put the food where your fish are with this innovative magnetic seaweed clip. Using the magnetic clip and extension bar you can now move your seaweed feeding clip to any spot you desire in your aquarium. And unlike its suction cup counter parts the powerful magnet will not allow your feeding clip to fall off, be pulled off by your fish or move around undesirably. Magnet is powerful enough to be used on tanks up to 5/8" thick. Choose Green, Purple or Red Seaweed.

Hanna Instruments Checker Colorimeter Kit (Phosphate, Calcium, Alkalinity & pH)
The Hanna Checker Kit includes 4 of the most commonly used Hanna Checkers used in the Marine Aquarium. Includes: Phosphate Checker, Calcium Checker, Alkalinity Checker, pH Checker

Innovative Marine 4 Watt 14000K Skkye Light Clamp LED Light - White
The new stylishly slim aluminum arm is sure to turn heads with its low 3mm thickness and robust light output. The perfect choice for any rimless aquarium with a thickness of 9mm or less and offered with daylight & moonlighting LEDs in a space saving form factor for pure minimalism. Each clamp boasts powerful light output in a 4 watt version for pico tanks with power cord channel and independent power cords for timer usage.

Orphek PR-25XP Dimmable 5 Blue/4 White/2 UV/1 Red LED Pendant
The PR-25 is a PAR38 form factor bulb: screws into a normal light socket, no ballast required. Containing 12 diodes running at 2 watts each and available in various color combinations, the PR-25 is an excellent, cost effective and efficient choice for nano and mid-sized aquariums.

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Great stuff!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back