New to East Tennessee - Hello

Travv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

My name is Jeremy and I'm moving to the Concord area (I think that's what its called) by Farragut of Knoxville in a month on 10/8. (Currently living in Southern California) Looking forward to getting a new tank set up once I'm there and getting to know some of the reefing community in the Knoxville area.

New to this site, but have been on "that other site" since 2003. :D

How's the saltwater community in East Tennessee? I've searched online for shops but only see 2-3 in the Knoxville area. Where I'm from, there are literally hundreds of shops lol..

Any how, just wanted to say hello and looking forward to meeting some locals when I arrive.
Welcome!
How are you doing getting settled into TN? I just moved here from Southern California as well. Have you had a chance to check out the local fish stores?

A_game43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Jeremy!!!

Welcome 2.PNG

OP
OP
Jadams

Jadams

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!
How are you doing getting settled into TN? I just moved here from Southern California as well. Have you had a chance to check out the local fish stores?
Hello! Where did you move from in SoCal? I was in Huntington Beach...
I'm still getting settled and haven't had a chance to check out any of the LFS yet. But would like to this wknd maybe. I'm currently tankless, so no rush hahaa.

Travv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lived in San Diego! Awesome, there's some nice shops around here. Definitely won't be like San Diego but still good.

Sweet when you get your tank up and running, let me know. I brought a lot of zoa frags with me so I can get you started with a good variety, as well as connect you with cool some local reefers.

OP
OP
Jadams

Jadams

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lived in San Diego! Awesome, there's some nice shops around here. Definitely won't be like San Diego but still good.

Sweet when you get your tank up and running, let me know. I brought a lot of zoa frags with me so I can get you started with a good variety, as well as connect you with cool some local reefers.
Awesome! Thank you. Much appreciated :thumbsup:

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
!!! Welcome to R2R !!!
MR BEAN.png

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back