New to glen burnie maryland

reyc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting my new tank up need rodi and live rock anyone selling? Sand? Anything you have let me know.. i am originally from boston just moved to this nice area!

Thanks

5daec664260b39c390b62b7b4c6b7bfe.jpg

OP
OP
reyc

reyc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@scriptmonkey nice got anything for sale? As you can see my tank is totally empty any help would be thankful in the future i can also post and sell or give away somethings. I gave everything to my bro back in boston... including zoas clown fishes blue tang and alot more

nickm1018

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the store House of Tropics.. It’s in Glen Burnie and they have a GREAT selection

olivia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
House of Tropicals has a great selection of fish in my opinion, and corals can be hit or miss. (I would prefer a better selection with healthier looking corals and better prices.) I frequent House of Tropicals way too often and will say for the most part I would say I cannot complain about the fish I have picked up. They are all doing really well. They have live brine shrimp and blackworms too if your fish develop expensive taste like mine have.. :/ (Equipment can be pricey though so I usually check Amazon too if I can give it a few days.)

I have been up to Tropical Lagoon once in Silver Spring, (for freshwater fish, dwarf puffers), and remembering seeing a good amount of saltwater fish, though less of a selection. I can't remember about corals because I really went there for something else and didn't take the time to look. (This was before I had a reef tank.)

Pretty new to the hobby but I bought a few corals online this weekend. If things work out in the long run with my corals, I would love to know others in the hobby for trading frags or other reef related items!

PrincessGumdrop

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Nothing for sale but there’s a place called cte aquatics in timonium. It’s little but I think they are trying to upgrade tanks.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back