Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my best Mrs. Doubtfire voice........Hellooooooooo

Hans here in South Dakota, formerly from Long Island. I'm new here but not new to the hobby by any means.

I've been dipping my toes into the water here on R2R for a while, but finally decided to officially make the move here from that other forum. You know where I mean. The one that hasn't done a water change in a while and I think the skimmer is clogged.

Anyway, I've got an SCA 150 that's about 8 months old and finally starting to hit its stride, which I've already done a build thread on. I also have a lighting project thread over in the lighting area too. Previously I had a 90 gallon AGA that I learned a tremendous amount on for about 5 years before I had to tear it down and move. That and a long history of freshwater tanks that still continues.

Things are going well in my current tank and it's just about to go into the next phase. The next few months should be fun.

-Hans
Hans Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing about your future successes!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 52 55.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%

Back