New to R2R and hobby in Northern VA (Intro)

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

OP
OP
D

Daiemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I'm going to purchase some live rock today and finish setting up my tank. I also have a build thread going and will update that. I have a good amount of questions but I think it would be more appropriate to post those in the build thread here.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! As the subject states, I am new to the hobby and this site. This has been something that I've always wanted to do. I've had many successful freshwater tanks in the past. I did try my hand at a saltwater tank almost 20 years ago but failed quite miserably due to a severe lack of knowledge and patience (funds too!). I welcome advice. I just purchased a RedSea MaxE-170 and am very excited to get it up and running. Anyone else in the NoVA area?
Welcome to the reefing world! Also welcome to the largest online reef forum out there! R2R is a great place to gain knowledge and learn from all kinds of hobbyists!

If you are interested I have a reefing channel I have had going this past year and nearing 1K subs! Think its been a fun little "family" I have grown and its a fun community as well to be a part of! Think after R2R, YouTube can be one of the best places to get information on reefing! Again welcome!

Back