1   0   0
F95D29BC-50EA-4EDC-A08F-B4E5E1401C13.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm new to Reefing, but have been debating the hobby for some years now. I have kept freshwater tanks for many years and am absolutely in love with aquatic life, so I've decided to take the plunge into the world of Reefing! I'm starting with a 40 gal tank that I've had sitting around. I'll have to do a build post later as I collect pieces. Looking forward to all your feedback and suggestions!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Excited you are already considering starting your build thread - but I'd encourage your to start now and not wait! It is never too early. I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Lexington:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

kados

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm new to Reefing, but have been debating the hobby for some years now. I have kept freshwater tanks for many years and am absolutely in love with aquatic life, so I've decided to take the plunge into the world of Reefing! I'm starting with a 40 gal tank that I've had sitting around. I'll have to do a build post later as I collect pieces. Looking forward to all your feedback and suggestions!
Welcome aboard! #aqautic life rocks!! Soon it's a tank in every corner of the basment lol. Can't wait to see you build!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome! Glad you took the dive and decided to get wet in the SW hobby!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back