New to R2R and saltwater!

timishi45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone my name is Timothy and while I've kept freshwater for over 12 years I was never able to get into saltwater due to not being able to commit to the tank's needs. I am very excited to be able to get started with saltwater and plan to build a 90-120 gallon reef aquarium and have a quarantine system as well. in my experience with freshwater your better off doing everything right the first time so I'm excited to see what I can learn here on the forums. My profile picture is a tiger oscar my favorite breed of cichlids for freshwater though ill eventually changes it to saltwater once I get a tank build underway.

Thanks for the welcome!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone my name is Timothy and while I've kept freshwater for over 12 years I was never able to get into saltwater due to not being able to commit to the tank's needs. I am very excited to be able to get started with saltwater and plan to build a 90-120 gallon reef aquarium and have a quarantine system as well. in my experience with freshwater your better off doing everything right the first time so I'm excited to see what I can learn here on the forums. My profile picture is a tiger oscar my favorite breed of cichlids for freshwater though ill eventually changes it to saltwater once I get a tank build underway.

Thanks for the welcome!
Yo tim
You're thinking the right thoughts, welcome

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 139 60.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 65 28.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 82 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.4%
Back