new to r2r. Back in hobby after 15yrs

metone914

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm Craig. I have decided to get back into reefing after a 15yr hiatus. I have previously had 2 55 gallon mixed reefs and a nano cube reef. I started out with undergravel filters and canister filters. I then moved on to sumps and fuges. My first light was cf's. I quickly went to mh. 2004 MACNA Boston was the last show I attended. I have been lurking on the R2R forums for a little while and boy have things changed! I want to say i am happy to see the hobby thriving. I am currently in the planning stages of a 180. I look forward to continuing to learn from all of you.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Time to dust of those skills!

Dusting.gif

We're glad you're here!

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back to the reef life Craig. You may want to consider starting a build thread in the "member tanks" section. It's the best way to keep track of your build, and get some tips and tricks along the way.

OP
OP
M

metone914

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for being so welcoming. I am planning on on starting a build thread. I believe that two heads are better than one. I want to make this tank the best that i can. I dont mind spending money on good things. i dont like to waste money. Thats where experience comes in. I want to hear and learn from all of yours.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back