New to r2r been reading threads here since before I started my tank in march guess it's finally time to join and say hi.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you're welcome love GIF

OP
OP
S

SublimeSilence

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 minutes from Living Reef in Orlando?? Yeah, you’d be cRAzy not to have a tank!!
It's actually great because I didn't really know their reputation outside of google reviews. I just saw hey a reef store I'll go there after petsmart (I know, I know). After being super sad at how everything seemed dead or dying at petsmart it was like a world of difference walking into that Living Reef. I honestly don't want to make this sound like an add. So I'll leave it at this. The manager Omar was there and we literally ended up talking for 3 hours about reefing, the realistic expenses, different corals, everything. Originally I was going to go with a 15g tank and he talked me into a 50 min for a starter, if he didn't my first real ammonia spike(outside of tank cycling) from the dead snail would 100% for sure have killed everything I had in my tank. Honestly every time I walk in they seem like they actually do care about my tank and that's pretty ******* cool.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back