New to R2R...

tangboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

I am a member of the ETRC up here in Knoxville, TN and frequent too many forums to keep track.

I am a school teacher that currently has a 70g display as a biology project, 8g mantis tank project, and a 10g FW tank here at school.

At home I have a 40g display with a 29g sump/fuge that contains a variety of softies (zoas, ric, finger leather, & cabbage leather), GSP, and Frog Spawn. 1 O. Clownfish, and 1 YWG paired with a Tiger Pistol. I have another 8g in my office at home that is my frag tank and home to my Green Banded Goby pair, except its solo now since my female jumped ship, or rather jumped the wall into the back and got stuck in the chaeto of my fuge.

Been in the game about a year and am learning a lot, hope to learn a lot more so good morning to everyone and howdy!

-geoff

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SWEET tangboy! Great to have you here bro! We need to see some pics! :D

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef geoff! The ETRC are a great bunch up there. But we are glad to have you here with us as well. Keep an eye on the Chattanooga club forum ( in the club section ) We may have some events coming up that may be worth the drive down for you. Or I might see you at one of the future ETRC meetings!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back