New to Reef 2 Reef, come check out my YouTube Channel

The Ginga Ninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fam :)

I guess this is my welcome to Reef2Reef thread. First off, just want to thank this community for all the advice and information I’ve found over the years in this hobby. I‘ve benefited from a lot of the wisdom and experience shared in these threads.

I hope to return the favor to new, young, and/or aspiring reefers. I’ve recently been posting about both my 40 gallon reef tank, as well as my 119 gallon reef tank. Check out my channel folks :) And of course, like and subscribe.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
revenge of the sith prequel GIF

Welcome to R2R!!!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fam :)

I guess this is my welcome to Reef2Reef thread. First off, just want to thank this community for all the advice and information I’ve found over the years in this hobby. I‘ve benefited from a lot of the wisdom and experience shared in these threads.

I hope to return the favor to new, young, and/or aspiring reefers. I’ve recently been posting about both my 40 gallon reef tank, as well as my 119 gallon reef tank. Check out my channel folks :) And of course, like and subscribe.

Welcome to this site! Glad you are here and willing to share your knowledge. That is so common and great of all the people on this site.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back