OP
OP
Lebski

Lebski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, thanks for the welcome messages!!!
8118AB09-6D5E-49AF-9CB6-9FAA763A0BB8.jpeg

This is the 30g long I have cycled it for a month and a bit and the water is pristine. It’s currently stocking a couple gifted coral frags inside 2x branching forest fire montipora 1x Hollywood stunner.

I also have a yellow watchman goby and a purple firefish (both are actually in the picture lol)

Looking at getting a couple of black and white clowns in a few months and maybe another peaceful fish a month before the clowns! To complete the stock (oh and also a few hermits/or shrimp/or snails) for algae control.

Thanks again for the welcome messages

OP
OP
Lebski

Lebski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, thanks for the welcome messages!!!
8118AB09-6D5E-49AF-9CB6-9FAA763A0BB8.jpeg

This is the 30g long I have cycled it for a month and a bit and the water is pristine. It’s currently stocking a couple gifted coral frags inside 2x branching forest fire montipora 1x Hollywood stunner.

I also have a yellow watchman goby and a purple firefish (both are actually in the picture lol)

Looking at getting a couple of black and white clowns in a few months and maybe another peaceful fish a month before the clowns! To complete the stock (oh and also a few hermits/or shrimp/or snails) for algae control.

Thanks again for the welcome messages
Also apologies for my ugly puttywork ‍♂️

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
You can get the UK banner here:
Click "Join User Group", scroll to the bottom and click on "United Kingdom User Group".

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys,

I have some experience in fish keeping and in general know the basics and am by no means any kind of expert lol.

I have had a variety of tanks from fresh to saltwater and have grown up around fish tanks.

I used to have a small saltwater tank with a Valentino puffer who unfortunately passed away a few years ago now.

I currently own a 20g long planted neon tetra tank.

A friend of mine upgraded and was getting rid of his 30g long so I have decided to take the plunge and start a nano reef I am fairly new to corals and community salt water tanks.
Welcome! It's always fun starting new tanks.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I have some experience in fish keeping and in general know the basics and am by no means any kind of expert lol.

I have had a variety of tanks from fresh to saltwater and have grown up around fish tanks.

I used to have a small saltwater tank with a Valentino puffer who unfortunately passed away a few years ago now.

I currently own a 20g long planted neon tetra tank.

A friend of mine upgraded and was getting rid of his 30g long so I have decided to take the plunge and start a nano reef I am fairly new to corals and community salt water tanks.
Welcome!

Glad you joined! Looking forward to hearing about your successes!

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Woman GIF by Kraken Images

Welcome to R2R!!

lol I didn't see I already said welcome!

Back