0   0   0
Screenshot_20221001-151748_Gmail.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Tony I started reefing about 4 months ago with a RedSeas reefer 350 and have been bit by the bug and now have a second tank :face-with-tears-of-joy: waterbox frag 105.4. Never had a fish Tank in my life, I fell into it after the wife said I could not have a terrarium with frogs and lizards, So this was a kind of compromise but I'm glad I did it! After I saw the first few corals start to grow I really got excited maybe to excited! Hope I'm not getting in over my head!
0EFF4DBF-7F4E-42E5-8F44-C1E46A6FBD6C.JPG

IMG_2966 (1).jpg

Hi Tony and Welcome! Glad you joined. Corals do seem to get people very excited, but local hobbyists may have deals (look for local frag swaps and clubs) which make them more affordable. It is very rewarding to take a tiny frag and grow into colonies!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in California:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back