New to Reefing and to R2R

BeejReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome friend!

Nice to see that some guys get dragged in by their wife. It's not always us buying the "homewrecker." :)

spockwelcome.jpg

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to thank all the folks that readily answer questions, post useful comments, and write articles that help us all. Along with BRS TV's awesome content, they have taught me a ton. I've been reading posts here over the last 2 yrs but finally joined the forum (don't know why it took me so long ).:)

I started into reefing about two years ago when my wife got a 20g long. She got swamped at work so I jump in to help with maintenance and got hooked. Since I've built a 60g tall into a marine aquarium using a canister filter and now I'm building my first actual reef ready tank. It's a Planet Aquariums Crytaline 24 cube with sump and fuge. Tank is done cycling, has a small CUC, a black Ocellaris, fuge is lit and has chaeto which is pulling nitrates, and I just purchased an Orphek Atlantik V2 on this forum for the display. Shoutout to vetteguy53081 for making the purchase so easy and helping me by sending an invoice. Now just waiting for the light to finally throw some light into this display. Will post pics of the new tank tonight.

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….Explore…Learn…Share

HoUw.gif

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back