New to Reefing but old Salt when it comes to freshwater

Kazman338

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, Well I have lurked on here for a while now and I am finally ready to get my feet wet with a Saltwater tank. I have done research for the last few months and even watched the 52 weeks of reefing (man I wish I had that setup) and I am finally at the point and have the equipment to get started. I have been keeping fish and planted aquariums for 25 years. For around the last 3 years I have been keeping high tech planted aquariums but I have finally gotten to the point where I want to keep saltwater. It has always been out of reach due to cost and space but I have a new house and I can finally make it work. I will be starting my build thread on here soon as well. I am very thankful for sites like this with all the knowledge that is available. I am currently running a 9 gallon fluval flex low tech, and a 75 gallon high tech planted tank. The tank below along with my 75 is my 15 gallon Fluval Flex I am converting to Saltwater. The 15 gallon is currently stripped and just running with water and pumps as I was testing the pump I upgraded for the tank.

20220516_175350.jpg 20220517_074316.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back