New to Reefing! Check out my build

JustKyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! New to reefing here, and just wanted to get some opinions on what we’ve got going on here. We got a 32 bio cube and so far everything is running fabulously and all of our lil fishies are doing great. Here’s a pic!

What’s in the tank:
Fish:
- 1 Blue Spotted Jawfish
- 2 Clowns
- 1 Fire Fish
- 1 Six alone Wrasse

Coral:
- 1 Green Tip Torch
- 1 mushroom
- 1 Toadstool
- 1 Devils Hand
- 1 Zoanthid

23104584-8B3E-4B08-9BF1-6630488BC633.jpeg

BackToTheReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.png

Nice looking tank!! Only comment I might make is if you need to get into the center to do some maintenance/clean gunk out you might be in a little trouble. Especially once things start to grow in. Maybe some directed flow would prevent anything from building up???

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Tank looking nice and I know the excitement BUT I would cease on any more additions for at least 3-4 weeks as this tank is fairly new and subject to changes in chemistry and I would love to see this be a success : Just a little advice for success !!

welcome42.gif

OP
OP
JustKyle

JustKyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.png

Nice looking tank!! Only comment I might make is if you need to get into the center to do some maintenance/clean gunk out you might be in a little trouble. Especially once things start to grow in. Maybe some directed flow would prevent anything from building up???

we’ve got quite a bit of flow in the tank, but I also forgot to add that we’ve got 2 Nassarius snails as well as a Cleaner shrimp. Those guys keep the tank pretty clean plus my jawfish lives in the middle area kinda as a little cave and he is always moving stuff around in there. Thank you for the advice though!

OP
OP
JustKyle

JustKyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank looking nice and I know the excitement BUT I would cease on any more additions for at least 3-4 weeks as this tank is fairly new and subject to changes in chemistry and I would love to see this be a success : Just a little advice for success !!

welcome42.gif
Oh yes, we are totally aware of all that. As fun as it is to go get cool corals and fish, we don’t plan on getting any new fish at all, and the corals definitely need quite a bit of time to grow before we even think of getting anymore:)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back