New to Saltwater and R2R

blalaw87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Evening,

I am new to the saltwater world and am just getting started! I did some freshwater stuff a long time ago but wanted to jump into saltwater since they are amazing.

I just ordered my tank a REEFER 425XL and doing my research to finish up on the remaining equipment that I am going to need. I love the ocean and love marine life living and growing up and Florida and can't wait to get a tank of my own up and established!

This site has been amazing looking through everything and just the amount of support! Looking forward to learning and helping to contribute to the community.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

DcoarM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Evening,

I am new to the saltwater world and am just getting started! I did some freshwater stuff a long time ago but wanted to jump into saltwater since they are amazing.

I just ordered my tank a REEFER 425XL and doing my research to finish up on the remaining equipment that I am going to need. I love the ocean and love marine life living and growing up and Florida and can't wait to get a tank of my own up and established!

This site has been amazing looking through everything and just the amount of support! Looking forward to learning and helping to contribute to the community.
Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask questions. That is what this forum and others are for... and we are nice (well most of us haha)

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Evening,

Welcome! There is a big happy group in Florida! Welcome to the fishy family!!
GIF by visitorlando

Dunc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Evening,

1618617605161.gif

welcome!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 67 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back