Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Trudy and I’m new to marine aquariums. I have had freshwater tanks in the past and have even raised some bettas but this is a whole new experience. My husband really loves the look of a saltwater tank so we decided to purchase a used 120 gallon set up. It has been a little overwhelming but I’m confident that with research and great forums like this I will enjoy saltwater as must as I do freshwater tanks. I think my husband will enjoy this new experience more. Lol. I’m sure I will have a bunch of questions as we start to set up this tank and I’m thankful for forums like this. :)
Welcome to the fishy family! That is a great big leap. Hold on and enjoy the ride!!
Roller Coaster Love GIF by Fleischer Studios

twolittlefish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Trudy and I’m new to marine aquariums. I have had freshwater tanks in the past and have even raised some bettas but this is a whole new experience. My husband really loves the look of a saltwater tank so we decided to purchase a used 120 gallon set up. It has been a little overwhelming but I’m confident that with research and great forums like this I will enjoy saltwater as must as I do freshwater tanks. I think my husband will enjoy this new experience more. Lol. I’m sure I will have a bunch of questions as we start to set up this tank and I’m thankful for forums like this. :)
Hi Trudy I am new to this adventure as well. Everyone here have been so extremely welcoming. I just love it and I hope you do as well. I look forward to reading about all your new experiences.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back