New to saltwater aquariums

Trudy_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Trudy and I’m new to marine aquariums. I have had freshwater tanks in the past and have even raised some bettas but this is a whole new experience. My husband really loves the look of a saltwater tank so we decided to purchase a used 120 gallon set up. It has been a little overwhelming but I’m confident that with research and great forums like this I will enjoy saltwater as must as I do freshwater tanks. I think my husband will enjoy this new experience more. Lol. I’m sure I will have a bunch of questions as we start to set up this tank and I’m thankful for forums like this. :)

Specific Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Season 7 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Trudy and I’m new to marine aquariums. I have had freshwater tanks in the past and have even raised some bettas but this is a whole new experience. My husband really loves the look of a saltwater tank so we decided to purchase a used 120 gallon set up. It has been a little overwhelming but I’m confident that with research and great forums like this I will enjoy saltwater as must as I do freshwater tanks. I think my husband will enjoy this new experience more. Lol. I’m sure I will have a bunch of questions as we start to set up this tank and I’m thankful for forums like this. :)
Welcome!

whale GIF

Back