lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. First is “52 weeks of reefing” (lots of info but long and things have changed since it was made). Second video series is “5 minute guide”, shorter, good info

Nano925

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

New Is Always Better How I Met Your Mother GIF by Jessica

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always wanted a saltwater aquarium ever since I was a little girl and now as an early birthday present to myself I went and finally took the plunge lol

I am starting with a 38 gallon bow front aquarium. I have live sand and life rock from coralife which I built my first aquascape. Silly I know but I am so very proud of it .

A week ago today I added two of the most personable clownfish. I absolutely adore them!

I took the lid and lighting that came with my tank off and got the orbit lighting system which my two little fish seem to absolutely love.

My goal is to have a beautiful mixed reef tank.

2BD5AD3D-2C45-409F-AF5C-641551FDFB7D.jpeg B5D3B07D-3D83-4F82-92BA-0ABDAE25DF38.jpeg
Welcome... it started to look great already.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always wanted a saltwater aquarium ever since I was a little girl and now as an early birthday present to myself I went and finally took the plunge lol

I am starting with a 38 gallon bow front aquarium. I have live sand and life rock from coralife which I built my first aquascape. Silly I know but I am so very proud of it .

A week ago today I added two of the most personable clownfish. I absolutely adore them!

I took the lid and lighting that came with my tank off and got the orbit lighting system which my two little fish seem to absolutely love.

My goal is to have a beautiful mixed reef tank.

2BD5AD3D-2C45-409F-AF5C-641551FDFB7D.jpeg B5D3B07D-3D83-4F82-92BA-0ABDAE25DF38.jpeg
Welcome to Reef2Reef! A great place to learn from others and meet people that are just as obsessed as yourself with such an amazing hobby!

If you are new and looking for possibly something to follow along with and check out my YouTube channel could be helpful in your journey in the saltwater hobby. Feel free to message me anytime too with questions you may have! Hope you get a chance to check out the channel, and let me know how you like it!

Again... Welcome!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back