New to saltwater around York PA

adamyj59

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m Adam from the York, PA area. I’ve been keeping freshwater tanks off and on for 20 years and last year decided to get into saltwater. I’ve been lurking on various FB pages and forums for a longtime but finally decided to start an account this morning. I’m getting ready to start a 10g AIO and eventually a 54g corner FOWLR. I took a spare 20L I had and started a bunch of dry rock the end of last summer. Also adopted a Citroen Clown Goby a few months ago and currently have him in a QT tank. So far everything has been going good with the exception of some hitchhikers from a piece of live rock I bought from my LFS to supplement and help seed my dry rock tank. Just posted a picture of one of the little beasties over in the hitchhiker page if anyone wants to check it out. Looking forward to experiencing this side of the hobby.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m Adam from the York, PA area. I’ve been keeping freshwater tanks off and on for 20 years and last year decided to get into saltwater. I’ve been lurking on various FB pages and forums for a longtime but finally decided to start an account this morning. I’m getting ready to start a 10g AIO and eventually a 54g corner FOWLR. I took a spare 20L I had and started a bunch of dry rock the end of last summer. Also adopted a Citroen Clown Goby a few months ago and currently have him in a QT tank. So far everything has been going good with the exception of some hitchhikers from a piece of live rock I bought from my LFS to supplement and help seed my dry rock tank. Just posted a picture of one of the little beasties over in the hitchhiker page if anyone wants to check it out. Looking forward to experiencing this side of the hobby.
Welcome to REEF2REEF Adam. Nice to have you on the salty side.

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back