New to saltwater in Vermont

taulgrl

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello from Vermont! I am brand new to saltwater but have had freshwater tanks over the years. Boy is it different! I was gifted a used, pre-drilled 75 gallon and have been reading posts for weeks on R2R. They have been so helpful and thought I should make it official and register! So far I'm loving my new hobby but I'm only at the stage of finishing my plumbing and playing around with my aquascape. I'm looking forward to getting water in the tank and exploring all that R2R has to offer!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Top Shelf Aquatics

Pistondog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello from Vermont! I am brand new to saltwater but have had freshwater tanks over the years. Boy is it different! I was gifted a used, pre-drilled 75 gallon and have been reading posts for weeks on R2R. They have been so helpful and thought I should make it official and register! So far I'm loving my new hobby but I'm only at the stage of finishing my plumbing and playing around with my aquascape. I'm looking forward to getting water in the tank and exploring all that R2R has to offer!
Welcome taulgrl
Like black and white vs color.
75 is a great size.

Dunc

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome! Check out YouTube videos from Bulk Reef Supply and Mr. Saltwater Tank.com, as well. They cover everything....

Budmans
Zoanthids.com

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE ZOANTHIDS?

• LOVE them

Votes: 364 44.4%
  • Like them

Votes: 224 27.4%
  • They're "ok"

Votes: 152 18.6%
  • Don't like them

Votes: 45 5.5%
  • Hate them